If you are like us, you crave adventure, bliss, sweaty yoga sessions, deep meditation, healthy, fresh food, no bullshit conversations and joyful plunges in warm oceans waves with other like-spirited people who share your zest for life!!!
We are so psyched to offer you 7 days + 6 nights nestled in beautiful Sansara, a boutique beachfront oasis, nestled on the coast of Panama, dedicated to a soulful fusion of yoga and surfing.
Envision this perfect day! Wake up in your elegantly tropical, ocean front cabana to the sound of crashing waves of the warm Pacific Ocean.
Roll out of bed on no one’s schedule but your own and meander your way to morning coffee or tea, feeling the warm Panama sun on your skin.
Enjoy a soulful, sweaty yoga session, crafted and inspired by your deepest intentions, whether that be rocking a new pose or blissfully resting in child’s pose .
Enjoy a delicious, gourmet breakfast before you head out to your complimentary surf lesson with expert local instructors, where you will bring along a packed picnic basket to stay energized for your beach day.
Or perhaps you want to stay back, read a long-ignored book, and chill by the salt water pool, where you just may meet your new best friend or finally have that long, uninterrupted deep conversation with the bestie who you came with you on this awesome adventure!
Fill your hours with beach, surf, snorkeling, kayaking or siestas until our evening practice where we will dive deeper into asana, meditation, intention-setting. Then, guess what? Do it all again for six more days!!!
- 6 nights luxury lodging in ocean front cabanas at Sansara Surf and Yoga Resort in Cambutal, Panama
- Luxury van transport to/from Panama City to Sansara, Cambutal on start and departure dates from recommended hotels (see list below)
- 3 healthy delicious, gourmet meals per day, made with local produce and fresh seafood
- 2 yoga practices each day, inspired by your intentions, in open air studio overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- 1 complimentary group surf lesson with expert, local instructors
- 1 signature Shinetribe Workshop
- Unlimited use of bikes, kayaks, and SUPs to explore the area on land or sea in the protected bay in front of your oceanside cabana
- Unlimited use of snorkel gear to explore the reefs in front of the property
- Local coffee, tea and filtered-water
- Hypo-allergenic bedding and towels
- Organic spa products in every cabana
- Beach bonfire celebration (weather permitting)
- Beach towels
- Yoga mats, yoga props
- Endless good vibes, rest, relaxation, adventure, belly laughs
- Airfare to/from Panama City
- Hotel in Panama City***
- Excursions (boat trips, horseback riding, waterfall adventures, fishing etc)
- Extra snacks, smoothies, juices
- Travel insurance
- Surf packages designed to take your surfing to the next level. https://www.sansararesort.com/surfsansara/#learn-to-surf
- Additional surf or SUP lessons or surf school
- Spa services / massage
*Recommended hotels for night of April 28 and/or May 5, the Sansara Shuttle is complimentary when staying at these hotels:
$$ Magnolia Inn www.magnoliapanama.com
$$$ Central Hotel www.centralhotelpanama.com
$$$$ American Trade Hotel www.acehotel.com/panama
$$$$ Las Clementinas www.lasclementinas.com
Transportation pick up in Panama City will take place the morning of April 29 at the above hotels. This service is included in your package; however it is only eligible to and from Sansara on your retreat start and finish dates (April 29 and May 5). The departure time from Panama City is to begin at approximately 9:00 am from the recommended hotels. The return trip from Sansara to Panama City departs at 8:30 am on your retreats final morning, arriving and dropping off everyone at the recommended hotels. The trip is 5-6 hours of uninterrupted fun, bonding and exploring Panama's untouched countryside!
For participants with departing flights the same day as the retreat checkout, we recommend no earlier than a 6:00pm departure flight time to allowing participants to partake in the complimentary shuttle to the city. Please note- the shuttle service does not go to the International Airport- if this service is required an additional fee will apply.
INVESTMENT PER PERSON – includes 10% tax.
Quad Occupancy (2 cabanas): $2195.00 USD per person (early bird $1795)
Triple Occupancy (1 cabana): $2295.00 USD per person (early bird $1895)
Double Occupancy (6 cabanas): $2595.00 USD per person (early bird $2195)
Luxury Double Occupancy (2 cabanas): $2995.00 USD per person (early bird $2595)
EARLY BIRD is honored for the first 5 people that sign up! Expires June 16, 2017.
To secure your spot:
Send your $500.00 USD non-refundable deposit to:
*choose friend/family option to avoid additional tax
2. Venmo Laura @lauraconley